Wazuka Tenmangu began in the Heian period, when a portrait of Sugawara no Michizane was presented by the Sugawara family and enshrined here. The main hall burned during the Nanboku-cho upheavals and was rebuilt in 1348. The architecture shows the character of Muromachi shrine building clearly.
Enter an attraction’s radius and narration plays automatically. Works offline. Free.
▶ Get it on Google Play